How to build a city of the future? How to make Ülemiste City smarter?
The goal of Ülo Pärnits scholarship, the founder of Ülemiste City, is to promote lifelong and practical education and to support research concerning the development of Ülemiste City as the city of the future.
- „It’s better to work at Ülemiste City than home office“
- „Future of innovative business – Changed business models in a changed business environment“
- „Ülemiste City campus as a tourist attraction and event centre for foreign companies“
- „Water pollution of LEED buildings or other certified, resource-efficient buildings“
- „Landscaping and biological diversity for a smart and sustainable city“
- „New knowledge deriving from the big data on Ülemiste City campus“
- „Mobility Service – challenges and solutions in Ülemiste City“
- „Construction innovation – new opportunities of the city of the future in construction“
Dear student or lecturer, contact us if you have an innovative and practical idea that contributes to the development of Ülemiste City, the city of the future. It can be a survey, including. a bachelor’s or master’s thesis, project internship or semester thesis.
Check out the scholarship works of previous years HERE.
Scholarship partner colleges: TalTech, Tartu University, Tallinn University, Estonian Academy of Arts, Tallinn Health Care College, Tallinn University of Applied Sciences and Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences.
Scholarship contributors are Mainor AS, Kristosten OÜ, Mainor Ülemiste AS and Technopolis Ülemiste AS.
Dear company representative, contact us if you want to support the development of the city of the future through your company and become a financial contributor to the Ülo Pärnits scholarship.
Let us know HERE.
Details for a cash transfer:
Receiver: Teadlik Valik SA
SEB pank EE061010220050524018
Explanation: “Ülo Pärnitsa stipendium”