International House of Estonia

International House of Estonia provides you with information about everything that is related to a foreign specialist working and living in Estonia. In the centre you can, for example, apply for a residence permit, short-term work permit and personal identification number, register your place of residence, and receive information concerning daycare and school opportunities.

In addition to counselling services, we offer a general education programme related to internationalisation, language cafes, adaptation and network events to find professional contacts.

This new service centre was created as part of the Work in Estonia programme of Enterprise Estonia.

Up till now, people who came to work or get a formal education in Estonia had to visit different institutions to do their legal procedures and find information from several places, but at the centre, you can get everything important done in one day. Also, companies planning on hiring foreigners can talk to the consultants working at the centre to become acquainted with the requirements and steps that bringing a foreign expert to Estonia entails.

Consulting is offered by the consultants of the Police and Border Guard Board, registry office and enterprise department of Tallinn, Integration Foundation, unemployment office and EAS Work in Estonia. Besides individual consultations, there are also group consultations available.

Check out the introductory video:

    Kaarti laaditakse …